Mike Axe is a Sports Performance Enhancement and Physique Transformation Specialist with over 10 years industry experience. He has trained professional, olympic, and D1 athletes.
Mike specializes in the areas of physique competition training, strength, conditioning, and performance for football and rotational sport athletes, as well as injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- The Citadel, Military College of South Carolina, S.A., 1994
- Army Officer - U.S. Army Ranger Veteran
- Olympic Committee USAT Level 1 Coaching Certificate, U.S. Olympic Training Center of Colorado, 2006
- California Half-Ironman, 2006
- Ironman Coure D'Alene, 2006
- 3 time Mr. Olympia, Frank Zane Certified Trainer, 2006
- 1st PLace Light Heavyweight, NPC Los Angeles Bodybuilding Competition, 2008
- Servite High School Football, Strength & Conditioning
- Los Alamitos High School Football, Strength & Conditioning